Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Lines

I gave you everything
You gave me nothing

They started out in the same airport
She took off while he just landed
Money and power mean more than love
She's off in the clouds leaving him grounded

I'd be sitting pretty, I'd be feeling fine

If I had a dust pan and laundry matt
If I had a dust pan and laundry matt
I'm sure my love would come back

He wants love, she don't.
She wants change, he won't.

Now in this moment
Our hearts are bent
We're feeling blue

We've been down this road before
Had our hearts broken in two
Here you are walking through my door
Thoughts clearing into few
I can't take it anymore
We need a different view

You've been buying presents
And sending them away to mail
Hoping to please,
But none of them are for me

Give me another chance
Before you strike a match

So if your life is troubled
And you can't sing along
Listen to another lyric
So you can clear the static

You dumped me and I feel sad

I hold your door
I gave you a key
Please move in already
You're the lock for me

Hope leaves us and doesn't say goodbye

Cotton candy clouds

The heart of my life needs a transplant

On the road of life, there are no rest stops

The music pulled me into the room
Full of melody and a tune
Harmony starts to flow
Rhythm tells me not to go
But I have obligations at home
I don't want to leave the beauty
I like music more than reality

I fight a lot with you

To think you could be tame

Stars melt in the sky

I taste your lips
I hug your fingertips
You are a wonderful sight

No comments: