Friday, January 13, 2012

Third Full Day at Sea


Today, was our final full day at sea. We packed our suitcases before eating breakfast. Afterwards, we went and looked at the shops for the T-Shirt and Sea Glass sales. We watched the Joran Van Der Sloot sentencing on TV. After our nap, I ran upstairs and got some lunch for Mom and I. After lunch, Dad came back down to the room and then we went up to shop so he could buy a watch for $19.99. I went and sat on the Balcony for a while, watching the British version of the Office.


For dinner, I had fettucini with mushrooms as a starter, Mango Cream soup, Bacon Mac and Cheese, and Grand Marnier souffle. We went back to the shops and Mom bought another watch and some earrings. We went to the Venetian and played Movie trivia, for which I earned a medal, cause I tied for third place with another woman. We got 12 out of 20, with the winner getting 16. We watched Gender showdown competition, involving hula hoops, red solo cups, and trivia. The men beat the women 10 to 4. After the games, we went back to the room and saw our dog towel animal. We also put the suitcases with tags out into the hall to be picked up for debarkation.

No comments: