Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grand Turk


Today, we arrived in Grand Turk at 11 AM, so we went to the Shopping Talk beforehand. The last time we were here, we took the bus tour to the lighthouse and the prison. This time, dad took a snorkeling trip and got to pet a 6 foot long nurse shark. Mom and I walked around the port shops. She was looking at some glass earrings in one of the shops and broke one on the floor.



When we were getting back on board, the security screener questioned me about my change purse in my purse and Mom's seashell candle holder with no candle, wanting to know what they were. That was pretty weird. Lunch was Caribbean again, so I had another Guy's Plain Jane Burger. After our nap, I got ready for Elegant night, by wearing some nice dress pants. We watched Two Weeks Notice on tv.



For dinner, I had bing cherry soup, fresh fruit, Chateaubriand with Bearnaise sauce, and Amaretto cake. We went to the Punchliner club to see the comedians, Allyn Ball and Tony Esposito. We went to the Photo gallery to look at our pictures. The show in the Venetian was Singin' with the Big Band with Christopher Alan Graves, which we had seen twice, so we skipped it. When we came back to the room, there was a plate of Chocolate Strawberries and a Platypus towel animal waiting for us. We watched The Office on TV.




No comments: