Thursday, April 4, 2024

Saddest Songs Ever

All By Myself by Eric Carmen

Back to Black by Amy Winehouse

Cat's in the Cradle by Harry Chapin

Close Every Door from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Christmas Shoes by Newsong

Dust in the Wind by Kansas

Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Miserables

Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.

Fallen Angel by Frankie Valli and Four Seasons

Fire and Rain by James Taylor

Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt

Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley

How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton

Hurt by Johnny Cash

I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Tyler

I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables

I Have a Dream by Abba

I Was Here by Beyonce

I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan

If I Die Young by The Band Perry

In My Life by the Beatles

Incomplete by Backstreet Boys

Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack

Kiss From a Rose by Seal

Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan

Last Christmas by Wham!

Last Kiss by J. Frank Wilson and The Cavaliers

The Living Years by Russell Watson

Mad World by Tears for Fears

Make You Feel My Love by Adele

Memory from Cats

My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Conner

River by Joni Mitchell

Seasons of Love from Rent

Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of by U2

Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

What Was I Made For? by Billie Eilish

Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning by Alan Jackson

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom of the Opera

Yesterday by the Beatles

You'll Never Walk Alone from Carousel


No comments: