Monday, April 1, 2024

Virgin Cruise Lines Playlists

Classic Soul:

  • Bad Bad Leroy Brown
  • Hello
  • Hold On, I'm Coming
  • I'm Still Standing
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered
  • Under the Boardwalk
  • When Doves Cry

Diva Bingo

  • Defying Gravity
  • My Heart Will Go On

Diva Cabaret

  • Africa
  • All By Myself
  • All about that Bass
  • Bang Bang
  • Bye Bye Blackbird
  • Express Yourself
  • I Kissed a Girl
  • I'm Coming Out
  • It's Only a Paper Moon
  • I Will Survive
  • Let's Get Loud
  • Lovefool
  • Man! I Feel Like a Woman
  • Someone to Watch Over Me
  • Vogue
  • Waka Waka

Duel Reality

  • Careless Whisper
  • Sea of Love

Never Sleep Alone

  • Like a Prayer

Pajama Party

  • Crazy in Love
  • Give Me Everything
  • It Takes Two
  • Miami
  • Pony
  • Rock Your Body
  • Sweet Dreams by La Bouche
  • Toxic

Phantom Folktales

  • DOA

Sail Away:

  • Dance the Night
  • Girls Just Want to Have Fun
  • Sexyback
  • Yeah

Scarlet Night

  • Bad Romance
  • Drunken Sailor
  • Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
  • I Put a Spell on You
  • Livin' on A Prayer
  • Moon River
Ships in the Night
  • Changes
  • Dancing with Myself
  • I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  • It's a Man's World
  • The Love Boat
  • Natural Woman
  • 9 to 5
  • Where the Streets Have No Name
  • Work from Home
Ship Show

  • I Surrender
  • Levitating
  • River Deep

Ultimate Dance Show Party

  • Dance for You
  • Don't You (Forget about Me)
  • Electric Slide
  • Gonna Make You Sweat
  • Hokey Pokey
  • I Think We're Alone Now
  • Jump Around
  • Le Freak
  • Livin' on a Prayer
  • Love Train
  • Lovely Day
  • Macarena
  • My Heart Will Go On
  • That's Entertainment
  • Wobble

80's VHS Workout

  • Bust a Move
  • Can You Feel It
  • Hungry Like the Wolf
  • Like a Virgin
  • Material Girl
  • Nasty
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me
  • Total Eclipse of The Heart
  • What a Feeling
  • Whip It
  • You Shook Me All Night Long

No comments: