Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Ugly Christmas Sweater

Buy an ugly sweater at a thrift store.  I got mine at Saver's.



Buy some decorations you want to put on it and some tacky glue.  I had tinsel, ribbons, gloves, foam stickers, pom poms, and themed buttons.  Use what the sweater has on it and incorporate it into overall theme.  I had snowflakes all over mine.  Decide on a theme.  I chose Christmas Tree theme.

I started out by cutting tinsel sticks in half to glue onto the snowflakes.

Then I added Penguin Foam Stickers to the top right and bottom left.



I added this Bulb clip to the zipper:


I glued on a twisty ribbon to make it look like light strings on the tree.  


I glued on Candy cane foam stickers:


I glued on tree foam stickers:


I cut up more tinsel sticks and glued them to the sleeves:



I added some moose buttons:


Here is the finished sweater:



No comments: