Monday, December 24, 2012

Mom's Ugly Christmas Sweater

Mom had me decorate her ugly sweater as well.  She bought it at Saver's.  I chose the theme of Christmas village.

I first glued a felt snowman to the bottom:


I cup up tinsel sticks and glued them to the giant snowflake in the middle.


She wanted these gloves incorporated into the sweater, so I glued them to the shoulders:


I cut ribbon and glued them around the wrists of the gloves:


I added foam stickers, a fabric gingerbread man, and a plastic tree to the bottom: 



I glued foam snowflakes down the sides to make it look like it was snowing on the creatures:


 I glued Moose Buttons on the gloves and glued more ribbon, to connect the gloves on the back of the sweater:


I added a purple bulb clip to the zipper:


This is how it looked when I was done:


No comments: