Friday, September 11, 2009

Me Gusta, Queen Elizabeth I, and Self Portraits

For Spanish, I had to describe two things I like and one thing I don't like. I also had to name classroom objects and describe a person I know.

For American Lit Modern, I finished reading A Heart is Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers. I read Robert Frost's "Departmemtal" and "Design." I read T.S. Eliot's "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock." I also read William Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily" for the fourth time.

For British Lit Renaissance, I had to read Bible translations and John Calvin's "The Institution of the Christian Religion." I also read Sidney's "The Defense of Poesy" and "Astrophil and Stella" as well a Queen Elizabeth I's speeches and letters.

For Drawing I, I had to copy a John Sargeant piece, draw a drape over a stool, and do a self portrait.

No comments: