Sunday, May 1, 2022

First Day at Sea

Sunday was our first full day at sea.  We ate breakfast on the Lido deck.  We watched the Wave Morning Show in Grand Central with Lee and Tyler from Boston.  We sat in the Heroes tribute lounge for a while.  We got lobster rolls from the Seafood Shack and I tried the Philly cheesesteak fries from Fried Up.  My cruise facebook group had gift and postcard exchange, so I delivered them to 20 cabins.  As I walked on Deck 16, they were doing the Hairy Chest competition.  It was our first formal night.  I had dinner on the Lido.  We went the comedy show of Russ Nagel.  The singing headliner in Grand Central was Marcus Anthony. I had to go back to my cabin and get into 80's outfit for 80's Rock and Glow deck party.  


















































 

No comments: