Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Human Nature Playlist

 Human Nature is a boy band from Australia, who regularly performed at the Venetian in Las Vegas.  Here are the songs from their show and albums:

  • ABC
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  • Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
  • Ain't Too Proud to Beg
  • All Out of Love
  • All You Need is Love
  • At Last
  • Baby I Need Your Loving
  • Be My Baby
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water
  • Bye Bye Bye
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You
  • Could it Be Magic
  • Dancing in the Streets
  • Danke Schoen
  • Danny Boy
  • Do You Love Me
  • Don't Worry Baby
  • Earth Angel
  • Easy
  • Eternal Flame
  • Get Ready
  • Gimme Some Lovin'
  • Good Lovin'
  • Got to Get You into My Life
  • Guilty
  • He Don't Love You
  • Heat Wave
  • Higher and Higher
  • How Sweet It Is
  • If You Don't Know Me by Now
  • I Can't Get Next to You
  • I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honeybunch)
  • I Heard it Through the Grapevine
  • I Only Have Eyes for You
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • (I Know) I'm Losing You
  • I Want it That Way
  • I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
  • I'm a Believer
  • I Say a Little Prayer
  • I Want You Back
  • I'll Be There
  • It Takes Two
  • It's Not Unusual
  • It's the Same Old Song
  • Jingle Bells
  • Jump Jive an' Wail
  • Just My Imagination
  • The Lady is A Tramp
  • Last Christmas
  • Little Bitty Pretty One
  • A Little Less Conversation
  • Love Hurts
  • Love is All Around
  • Love Train
  • Mandy
  • Midnight Train to Georgia
  • My Girl
  • Only You
  • Ooo Baby Baby
  • People Get Ready
  • Please Mr. Postman
  • Reach Out I'll Be There
  • Rescue Me
  • (You Got It) The Right Stuff
  • River Deep
  • Runaround Sue
  • Save the Last Dance for Me
  • She's a Lady
  • She's Leaving Home
  • Shout!
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered
  • Sin City
  • Stand By Me
  • Stop! In the Name of Love
  • Stay
  • Sway
  • Tears of a Clown
  • That's Life
  • Then He Kissed Me
  • These Arms of Mine
  • To Be with You
  • To Love Somebody
  • The Tracks of My Tears
  • Twenty-Five Miles
  • Twist and Shout
  • Twistin' the Night Away
  • Unchained Melody
  • Under the Boardwalk
  • Uptight (Everything's Alright)
  • Viva Las Vegas
  • The Way You Do The Things You Do
  • What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
  • What's Going On?
  • When You Say You Love Me
  • Will You Love Me Tomorrow
  • Wonderful World
  • You Keep Me Hangin' On
  • You Are Everything
  • You Can't Hurry Love
  • You Send Me

No comments: