Monday, July 6, 2020

Soul Playlists

1930's:

  • Summertime from Porgy and Bess

1950's:

  • There Goes My Baby by The Drifters
  • Only You by The Platters
  • Please, Mr. Jailer by Wynonna Carr
  • Yakety Yak by The Coasters
  • You Send Me by Sam Cooke

1960's:
  • Higher and Higher by Jackie Wilson
  • Hold On, I'm Comin' by Sam and Dave
  • I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) by The Four Tops
  • I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye
  • My Girl by The Temptations
  • Please, Mr. Postman by The Marvelettes
  • Proud Mary by Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Respect by Aretha Franklin
  • Stop! In the Name of Love by The Supremes
  • The Tracks of My Tears by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
  • What Becomes of the Broken Hearted by Jimmy Ruffin
  • When a Man Loves a Woman by Percy Slede
1970's:
  • After the Love Has Gone by Earth, Wind, and Fire
  • Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind, and Fire
  • Dim All the Lights by Donna Summer
  • For the Love of Money by The O'Jays
  • Got to Give It Up by Marvin Gaye
  • I Wish by Stevie Wonder
  • Jack and Jill by Raydio
  • Let's Stay Together by Al Green
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder
  • Take Me to the River by Al Green
  • This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole
1980's:
  • I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder
  • I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross
  • If We Hold on Together by Diana Ross
  • Just the Two of Us by Grover Washington, Jr.
  • Lady (You Bring Me Up) by the Commodores
  • Maneater by Hall and Oates
  • Poison by Bell Vie Devoe
  • Raspberry Beret by Prince
  • Rhythm of the Night by DeBarge
  • We're in This Love Together by Al Jarreau
1990's:
  • I'm Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston
  • It Ain't Over Til It's Over by Lenny Kravitz
  • Kiss from a Rose by Seal
  • Love Will Lead You Back by Taylor Dayne
  • Motownphilly by Boyz II Men
  • Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
  • Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton
  • Unpretty by TLC
  • Vision of Love by Mariah Carey
  • Waterfalls by TLC
2000's:
  • Black and Gold by Sam Sparro
  • Closer by Ne-Yo
  • Crazy in Love by Beyonce
  • Irreplaceable by Beyonce
  • Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys and John Mayer
  • Ordinary People by John Legend
  • Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
  • S.O.S. by Rihanna
  • Yeah! by Usher
2010's:
  • Bright Lights Bigger City by Cee Lo Green
  • Forget You by Cee Lo Green
  • Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj
  • I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith
  • Rise Up by Andra Day
  • Tightrope by Janelle Monae

No comments: