Monday, March 1, 2021

Movie Playlist

My favorite songs from movies:

  • Can't Take My Eyes Of You (10 Things I Hate about You)
  • It Won't Be Long (Across the Universe)
  • Then He Kissed Me (Adventures in Babysitting)
  • Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous)
  • Somewhere Out There (An American Tail)
  • Spirit in the Sky (Apollo 13)
  • Arthur's Theme (Arthur)
  • Soul Bossa Nova (Austin Powers)
  • The Power of Love (Back to the Future)
  • Wind Beneath My Wings (Beaches)
  • Day-O (Beetlejuice)
  • Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop)
  • I Will Always Love You (The Bodyguard)
  • Don't You Forget about Me (The Breakfast Club)
  • Cosmic Girl (Center Stage)
  • After All (Chances Are)
  • All By Myself (Clueless)
  • How Soon is Now? (The Craft)
  • Gangsta's Paradise (Dangerous Minds)
  • (I've Had) The Time of my Life (Dirty Dancing)
  • Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? (Don Juan DeMarco)
  • Head Over Heels (Donnie Darko)
  • Hammer to the Heart (Drive Me Crazy)
  • Baby Mine (Dumbo)
  • Ice Dance (Edward Scissorhands)
  • Lose Yourself (8 Mile)
  • Theme (E.T.)
  • Fame (Fame)
  • What a Feeling (Flashdance)
  • I Get Around (Flight of the Navigator)
  • Footloose (Footloose)
  • Fortunate Son (Forrest Gump)
  • Theme (Friday the 13th)
  • Ghostbusters (Ghostbusters)
  • Love Theme (The Godfather)
  • Cool Rider (Grease 2)
  • Theme (Halloween)
  • Things We Said Today (A Hard Day's Night)
  • Theme (Harry Potter)
  • I Put a Spell on You (Hocus Pocus)
  • Somewhere in My Memory (Home Alone)
  • Theme (Indiana Jones)
  • Theme (Jaws)
  • Bare Necessities (The Jungle Book)
  • Theme (Jurassic Park)
  • City of Stars (La La Land)
  • If We Hold On Together (The Land Before Time)
  • Where Do I Begin? (Love Story)
  • Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (Mannequin)
  • Men in Black (Men in Black)
  • Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu (My Girl)
  • Holiday Road (National Lampoon's Vacation)
  • 9 to 5 (9 to 5)
  • Up Where We Belong (An Officer and A Gentleman)
  • Why Should I Worry (Oliver and Company)
  • You Can Fly! (Peter Pan)
  • Cups (When I'm Gone) (Pitch Perfect)
  • If You Leave (Pretty in Pink)
  • The Murder (Psycho)
  • My Sharona (Reality Bites)
  • Old Time Rock and Roll (Risky Business)
  • Gonna Fly Now (Rocky)
  • Stayin' Alive (Saturday Night Fever)
  • In Your Eyes (Say Anything)
  • Push it to the Limit (Scarface)
  • Red Right Hand (Scream)
  • Singin' in the Rain (Singin' in the Rain)
  • If You Were Here (Sixteen Candles)
  • Skyfall (Skyfall)
  • Jump (Sparkle)
  • Shallow (A Star is Born)
  • Man in Motion (St. Elmo's Fire)
  • Theme (Superman)
  • Waiting for a Star to Fall (Three Men and A Little Lady)
  • My Heart Will Go On (Titanic)
  • Take My Breath Away (Top Gun)
  • Bella's Lullaby (Twilight)
  • I Melt with You (Valley Girl)
  • The Way We Were (The Way We Were)
  • Bohemian Rhapsody (Wayne's World)
  • Weird Science (Weird Science)
  • Pure Imagination (Willy Wonka)
  • Over the Rainbow (Wizard of Oz)



No comments: