Thursday, June 18, 2020

Duets Playlists



Rock Star Collaborations:


  • Almost Paradise by Mike Reno and Ann Wilson
  • Close My Eyes Forever by Lita Ford and Ozzy Osbourne
  • Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee
  • Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
  • Hunger Strike by Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell
  • (I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
  • Islands in The Stream by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
  • Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
  • Say Say Say by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney
  • Seven Spanish Angels by Willie Nelson and Ray Charles
  • Stop Draggin' My Heart Around by Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty
  • Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen
  • We Are the World
  • When Love Comes to Town by U2 and B.B. King





No comments: