Thursday, April 16, 2020

Quarantine Playlist

All By Myself by Eric Carmen
Alone by Heart
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Break Free by Ariana Grande
Bring it On Home to Me by Sam Cooke
Close Every Door from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Connection by OneRepublic
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Miserables
Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
Everytime You Go Away by Paul Young
From A Distance by Bette Midler
Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones
Home by Michael Buble
Home Life by John Mayer
Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue
I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany
I Want to Break Free by Queen
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair from South Pacific
If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5 and Rihanna
Imagine by John Lennon
In My Room by The Beach Boys
Lonely No More by Rob Thomas
Mad World by Tears for Fears
Masquerade from The Phantom of the Opera
My House by Flo Rida
No More Lonely Nights by Paul McCartney
No Place by Backstreet Boys
One Less Bell to Answer/ A House is Not a Home by Barbra Streisand
Our House by Crosby, Stills, and Nash
Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes
Perfectly Lonely by John Mayer
Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
See You Again by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth
See You in September by The Happenings
Separate Lives by Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin
Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
Stay With Me by Sam Smith
Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees
Stuck in a Moment and You Can't Get Out of It by U2
Stuck in the Middle with You by Stealers Wheel
Take Me Home by Phil Collins
Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
Too Close by Alex Clare
Too Much Time on My Hands by Styx
U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer
Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer
Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
We Found Love by Rihanna
We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister
You Need to Calm Down by Taylor Swift
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away by The Beatles

No comments: