Thursday, September 5, 2019

Get Ready Playlist

Be Prepared from the Lion King
Broadway, Here I Come! by Jeremy Jordan
California, Here I Come by Al Jonston
Dress You Up by Madonna
Fancy by Iggy Azalea
Fashion by David Bowie
Fashion by The Royal Concept
Fergalicious by Fergie
Get the Party Started by Pink
Get Ready by The Temptations
Get Ready for This by 2 Unlimited
Happy Working Song from Enchanted
Here I Come by Fergie
Here I Go Again by Whitesnake
I Enjoy Being a Girl from Flower Drum Song
I Feel Pretty from West Side Story
I Have Confidence from The Sound of Music
I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross
I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair from South Pacific
Let's Get it Started by Black Eyed Peas
Put On Your Sunday Clothes from Hello Dolly
Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae
Ready for It by Taylor Swift
Ready to Take a Chance Again by Barry Manilow
Start a Fire by John Legend
Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones
Start the Commotion by The Wiseguys

No comments: