Tuesday, March 19, 2024

MSC Cruise Playlists

The Amazing Mask: Tribute to Jim Carrey's The Mask movie.
  • Ay Caramba (Copacabana)
  • Cuban Pete (The Mask)
  • Dancing Fool (Copacabana)
  • Y.M.C.A.
Dirty Dancing: based on the hit movie.

Fly.
  • The Addams Family
  • Morning (The Addams Family)
  • Puttin' on the Ritz
  • Singin' in the Rain
Legends of Rock.
  • Another One Bites the Dust
  • Any Way You Want It
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Dancing in the Dark
  • I Love Rock and Roll
  • Jump
  • Livin on a Prayer
  • Paradise City
  • Radio Ga Ga
  • Sweet Child of Mine
  • Walk this Way
  • We Will Rock You
Live
  • Anything Goes
  • Footloose
  • I Got Rhythm
  • We are the World
  • William Tell Overture
Luna Libre Beach Party
  • Fireball
  • I Love It
  • Timber
  • I Gotta Feeling
  • Hot Hot Hot
Moondance.
  • Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin
  • Home by Michael Buble
  • Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin
  • My Way by Frank Sinatra
  • Theme from New York, New York by Frank Sinatra
Peter Punk
  • Second Star to the Right
Pink.
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  • Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli
  • Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe
  • Hero by Mariah Carey
  • I Drove All Night by Celine Dion
  • I'm a Woman by Peggy Lee
  • Material Girl by Madonna
  • The Pink Panther Theme
  • Rolling in the Deep by Adele
Rock It
  • Come Together
  • De Do Do Do
  • Eye of the Tiger
  • Highway to Hell
  • It's My Life
  • Long Train Runnin'
  • No Woman, No Cry
  • Proud Mary
The Show Must Go: A Tribute to Queen.
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • The Great Pretender 
  • I Want to Break Free
  • Radio Ga Ga
  • Somebody to Love
  • Who Wants to Live Forever
Simply Italian: a tribute to the songs of Italy and Italian musicians.
  • Con Te Partiro
  • Mambo Italiano
  • Nessuno
  • Non Dimenticar
  • O Sole Mio
  • Quando, Quando
  • That's Amore
  • Volare
Songbook: The Beatles
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Come Together
  • Hey Jude
  • Imagine
  • Let it Be
  • Ob La Di
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Twist and Shout
  • Yellow Submarine
  • Yesterday

Sonor: A Cirque Du Soleil show and an “auditory adventure” with dancers, acrobats and other characters.

Starwalker: a tribute to Michael Jackson.
  • Bad
  • Ben
  • Billie Jean
  • Dirty Diana
  • Smooth Criminal
  • Thriller
  • The Way You Make Me Feel
Time to Rock.
  • Blue Suede Shoes by Elvis Presley
  • Drive My Car by The Beatles
  • Get Back by The Beatles
  • Hey Jude by The Beatles
  • Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley
  • Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin
  • River Deep
  • Simply the Best by Tina Turner
  • We are the Champions by Queen
  • We Don't Need Another Hero by Tina Turner
Top Hits:
  • Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
  • (Everything I Do) I Do it for You
  • I Got You (I Feel Good)
  • I Wanna Dance with Somebody
  • I Will Always Love You
  • I'm Still Standing
  • (I've Had) The Time of My Life
  • In the Mood
  • Lady is a Tramp
  • Let's Face the Music and Dance
  • My Way
  • One Moment in Time
  • Oh, Pretty Woman
  • Queen of the Night
  • Sex Machine
  • Sing, Sing, Sing
  • Sway
  • Unchained Melody
  • Your Song
  • You're the One That I Want
Tropical Night Party
  • Despacito
  • Hot Hot Hot

Variety Show
  • Can Can
  • Con Te Partiro
  • In the Mood
  • Putting on the Ritz
  • YMCA
Viaggio: A Cirque Du Soleili show which features a passionate artist and his muse.

White Party
  • Mas Que Nada

Witches of Paris:  a Moulin Rouge–style French variety show.
  • Can Can
  • El Tango de Roxanne
  • I Wish by Celine Dion
  • La Vie En Rose
  • Morning (The Addams Family)
  • Puttin' on the Ritz
  • Theme from Harry Potter
Wonderland: featuring acrobatics and feats of strength that will make you gasp. 
  • Casey Jr.
  • Gangnam Style
  • Home (Wonderland)
  • Theme from Scarface

No comments: