Sunday, May 19, 2019

American Idol Playlist

My favorite contestants:
  • Adam Lambert
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Chris Daughtry
  • David Archuleta
  • Jennifer Hudson
  • Jordin Sparks
  • Katharine McPhee
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Kris Allen
  • Michael Johns
My favorite performances on the show:
  • Ain't No Sunshine by Kris Allen
  • Circle of Life by Jennifer Hudson
  • Heartless by Kris Allen
  • Imagine by David Archuleta
  • Mad World by Adam Lambert
  • My Funny Valentine by Constantine Maroulis
  • Natural Woman by Kelly Clarkson
  • Summertime by Fantasia Barrino
  • Think by Katharine McPhee
  • Wanted Dead or Alive by Chris Daughtry
My favorite songs from a contestant:
  • And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going by Jennifer Hudson
  • Battlefield by Jordin Sparks
  • Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood
  • For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert
  • Ghost Town by Adam Lambert
  • Heart on my Sleeve by Michael Johns
  • Home by Daughtry
  • Lick My Lips by Katharine McPhee
  • Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
  • Tattoo by Jordin Sparks
  • Touch My Hand by David Archuleta
  • Timeless by Justin Guarini and Kelly Clarkson
My favorite songs from American Idol Judges:
  • Dude Looks Like a Lady by Aerosmith
  • All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
  • Dream On by Aerosmith
  • If You Ain't Here to Party by Luke Bryan
  • Starships by Nicki Minaj
  • Let's Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez
  • Hello by Lionel Richie
  • Roar by Katy Perry
  • Over the River by Luke Bryan
  • Dance Like There's No Tomorrow by Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul
  • A Wink and A Smile by Harry Connick Jr.
  • Cold Hearted by Paula Abdul
  • Kiss a Girl by Keith Urban

No comments: