Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Love Songs


Broadway
  • All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera
  • As Long as You're Mine from Wicked
  • The Best Thing That Ever Has Happened from Road Show
  • Can't Help Lovin' That Man from Show Boat
  • Do I love you because you're beautiful? from Cinderella
  • Do You Love Me? from Fiddler on the Roof
  • The Girl That I Marry from Annie Get Your Gun
  • Hello Young Lovers from The King and I
  • If I Loved You from Carousel
  • I'm In Love with a Wonderful Guy from South Pacific
  • I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face from My Fair Lady
  • My Man from Funny Girl
  • Near to You from Damn Yankees
  • One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story
  • People Will Say We're in Love from Oklahoma!
  • Seasons of Love from Rent
  • Something Good from The Sound of Music
  • Suddenly Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors
  • Take a Chance on Me from Mamma Mia!
  • When I First Saw You from Dreamgirls
  • When You're in Love from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
  • You Must Love Me from Evita
  • You're the One That I Want from Grease
Disney
  • Baby Mine from Dumbo
  • Beauty and The Beast from Beauty and The Beast
  • Bella Notte from Lady and The Trump
  • Can You Feel the Love Tonight? from The Lion King
  • Candle on the Water from Pete's Dragon
  • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
  • If I Never Knew You from Pocahontas
  • I See the Light from Tangled
  • I Won't Say I'm in Love from Hercules
  • Love from Robin Hood
  • Love is an Open Door from Frozen
  • Once Upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty
  • Someday My Prince will Come from Snow White
  • That's How You Know from Enchanted
  • You'll Be in My Heart from Tarzan
Movies
  • All for Love from Three Musketeers
  • Almost Paradise from Footloose
  • Come What May from Moulin Rouge
  • (Everything I Do) I Do It For You from Robin Hood
  • Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? from Don Juan DeMarco
  • (I've Had) The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing
  • I Just Called to Say I Love You from The Woman in Red
  • I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You from The Mask of Zorro
  • I Will Always Love You from The Bodyguard
  • In Your Eyes from Say Anything
  • Kiss Me from She's All That
  • Love Theme from The Godfather
  • Love Theme from St. Elmo's Fire
  • Mia and Sebastian's Theme from La La Land
  • Nobody Does it Better from The Spy Who Loved Me
  • Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now from Mannequin
  • Secret Love from Calamity Jane
  • Somewhere Out There from An American Tail
  • Take My Breath Away from Top Gun
  • A Thousand Years from Twilight
  • Up Where We Belong from An Officer and a Gentleman
  • Waiting For A Star To Fall from Three Men and a Little Lady
  • You Were Meant for Me from Singin' in the Rain

No comments: