Sunday, March 24, 2019

Attention Playlists

And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going from Dreamgirls
Animals by Maroon 5
Be My Baby by the Ronettes
Beggin' by the Four Seasons
Catch Me if You Can by Burnham
Cry Me A River
Dancing with Myself by Billy Idol
Do You Love Me by The Contours
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me by Culture Club
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Rod Stewart
Don't Let Me Be Understood by the Animals
Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys
Help! by the Beatles
Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran
I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt
I Don't Want to Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick
If You Could See by Tonic
If You Leave by Orchestral Manouevres in the Dark
If You Were Here by Cary Brothers
I'll Cry Instead by The Beatles
Let Me Entertain You by Survivor
Love Me Do by the Beatles
Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande
Please Mister Postman by The Beatles
Please Please Me by The Beatles
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
Shout by Isley Brothers
Somebody to Love by Leighton Meester
Somebody to Love by Queen
Sugar by Maroon 5
Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money
Take Me to Church by Hozier
Take Me to the River by Al Green
Teddy Bear by Elvis Presley
Will You Love Me Tomorrow by Carole King

No comments: