Wednesday, December 28, 2016

West Coast Christmas

I made a Penguin Snow Village in a Jar.  I decorated our front room coffee table with wrapped presents.  I decorated our railing with paper lanterns.   I decorated the outside of our house. I decorated our table with reindeer, sleigh, snowflakes, and presents.  I decorated the three trees with bows and animal ornaments.

We went to Trolley Square and City Creek Center to see the lights


I've been learning to Knook, knitting with a crochet hook.  It took me fifteen days to knit my mom a Infinity scarf for Christmas.



On Wednesday, we drove to Vegas.  We stayed at the Orleans.  We went to Premium Outlets South and bought some gifts.  We ate dinner at Los Tacos.  We drove out to see the Las Vegas Temple.  The hotel had a banner for Cornell and a bunch of decorations.












On Thursday, We drove to Irvine and stayed at the Courtyard Marriott.  We ate dinner at Luna Rossa at the District in Tustin.  I got a travel humidifier for Christmas.









On Friday, We brought my nephew, Coen a snowman hat.  Our hotel had a gingerbread village and a tree, and gave us apple cider and cookies every night.  We went to El Torito for dinner.






On Saturday, we went to Roger's Gardens to look at their Christmas trees.  We ate lunch in the food court at Fashion Island. 


For Christmas, we opened presents in the morning.  We went to Denny's for lunch.  We went to Church.







On Monday, we went to Downtown Disney.  We ate lunch at the Crab Cooker in Tustin.  We ate dinner at Ruby's in Corona Del Mar.













On Tuesday, we drove to Vegas. We stayed at the Orleans.  We ate dinner at Metro Pizza and then went shopping at Town Square.































No comments: