Saturday, June 18, 2016

Soundtrack of My Life

I saw Entertainment Weekly had a quiz with Charlie Puth, on the songs he loved growing up.   I modified some of the questions and added new ones.


Soundtrack of My Life:

Favorite song from Birth Year: Arthur's Theme (The Best that You Can Do)

The first song that I loved: Do You Love Me? by the Contours

The first album I bought with my own money: Belinda Carlisle: Runaway Horses.

Favorite Soundtrack: Grease, The Phantom of the Opera, or Dirty Dancing

First Concert: John Mayer with Maroon 5.
The song that reminds me of my first crush: Crush by Jennifer Paige.

Artists I love that would surprise people: Eminem

Song I love that would surprise people: Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio

The song that makes me cry: In My Life by the Beatles.

My go-to karaoke jam: Don't You (Forget about Me) by Simple Minds.

The best song to dance to: (I've Had) The Time of My Life

The song I play too much: Dude Looks Like a Lady by Aerosmith

No comments: