Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day

Daisy has been sleeping upstairs this week and has been able to bond with Shadow.  Shadow likes to follow her everywhere and chase her tail. Daisy went outside for the first time by herself.  She spent a couple of hours playing with Shadow in the backyard, watching the sprinklers. At first the two cats kept me up most of night, meowing and running around the house.  Now Daisy sleeps in my computer chair, while Shadow sleeps on the bed with me.  One of the cats kicked me in the stomach during the middle of the night with their back paws, as they were jumping off the bed.   Daisy even used Shadow's litter box and he didn't seem to mind it, because he used it right after her. We had to put blocks under the gates of the fence, because Daisy kept climbing under them and going into the front yard.  What silly cats!

Friday May 25th was the two year anniversary of our cat, Patches's death.  I think about her every time I go out to the garden. It still is very sad to see her little plaque and cat statue in the backyard where she is buried.  I miss her sometimes.   Saturday May 26th was the two year anniversary of us adopting Shadow from the animal shelter.  He has been such a good cat and hilarious with his antics.  






No comments: