Friday, February 4, 2011

Cold Winds, Renaissance, and Grids

It was pretty much a normal week despite the cold winds up at Weber. Walking through them the last couple of days has not been fun.

My Dad is a huge Taylor Swift fan and keeps asking us when she is coming in concert to SLC. My Mom got him a Taylor Swift calendar yesterday and put it on his office on the bulletin board as a surprise.

For Art History, we finished Gothic architecture and started Renaissance.

For Color Theory, we did a grid painting of Elizabeth Taylor using color temperature.

For Painting I, I finished my glass still life and worked on smaller abstract painting based on a photo of the Journey to Atlantis at Sea World Orlando.

For World Literature, we finished reading Voss and our professor had us read about the U.S. relations with Mexico.

No comments: