Thursday, September 9, 2010

Painting Wood, Petula Clark, and the Blues



For British Lit, I did a presentation on Petula Clark and showed a youtube video of her singing "Downtown." I also read "The Homecoming" by Harold Pinter. That is such a weird and shocking play about pimps and prostitutes.

For Design 3D, I finished painting and sanding my three pieces of wood, assembled it, and turned it in on Thursday. I painted them purple with a shade of blue.

For Song Lyrics, I had to write a blues songs and an "AAA" format song.

For Biological Anthropology, I read Imitators That Hide in Plain Sight and Stay Alive by Sean B. Carroll and wrote a paper on it. We also watched "Darwin's Dangerous Idea" in class on Tuesday.

I also read The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson and A Greater Love by Rachel Ann Nunes on the bus.

No comments: