Friday, December 18, 2009

Isla Roatan


Isla Roatan is 30 miles off the coast of Honduras and the Carnival dock just opened two weeks ago. We ate breakfast and then met our tour bus on the dock. We went on the Jolly Roger Catamaran with Gumbalinda park tour. We went on the catamaran sail first, where Dad snorkeled. We saw and held three monkeys in the park. The monkey that I held kept trying to sit on my head and he tried to steal the gum pack out of my purse pocket.

We got back on board and ate lunch at the grille by the pools. We took a nap till dinner. I hade a fruit plate, a caesar salad, turkey with stuffing, a creme cake with chocolate and raspberry sorbet for dinner. Mom and I went to see a comedian named Carl Strong in the Ebony lounge, while Dad went and saw the Juggling show.

No comments: