Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Break, Midterms, and The Great Gatsby

For American Lit, I read The Great Gatsby, and poems by Frost and Jeffers.

For Art, I had to draw a teddy bear in color pastel and draw something from one of my heritages. I chose Scottish because of my Grandma Wayment.

For British Lit, I took my midterm exam which included 2 essays, 15 matching, and 10 lines where I had to name the title of the poem and author. It was brutal. I also read a play by Elizabeth Cary and the history of King James and King Charles.

For Espanol, I had to memorize sentences with breakers, the names for clothes, and numbers 10- 1,000,000.



On Monday night, my parents and I went and saw Couples Retreat. It was alright. It was kind of dirty.



Yesterday was fall break, which I was grateful for. I spent the morning shopping with Mom and going out to lunch.

No comments: