Friday, July 31, 2026

Funeral Playlist

 Songs I've heard at funerals:

  • Abide with Me, Tis Eventide
  • Be Still My Soul
  • Because I Have Been Given Much
  • Called to Serve
  • Come Follow Me
  • Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  • Each Life That Touches Ours for Good
  • Families are Forever
  • Families Can Be Together Forever
  • For Good from Wicked
  • God Be With You Till We Meet Again
  • Homeward Bound
  • How Great Thou Art
  • I Have a Dream by Abba
  • I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
  • I Know My Redeemer Lives
  • I Stand All Amazed
  • In This Very House
  • Lead Kindly Light
  • Lord's Prayer
  • Love at Home
  • Love One Another
  • My Heavenly Father Loves Me
  • O My Father
  • Runaway Train
  • Somewhere in Time
  • The Spirit of God
  • Stairway to Heaven
  • Through the Years
  • Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom of the Opera
  • You Are My Sunshine

No comments: